KNOWLEDGE:
· INFORMATION ABOUT THE CUSTOMER NEEDS AND BUSINESS:
How the customer uses our product, our service, our information. What the customer’s expectations are and how meet these expectations. How our products and service help the customer grow. What we contribute to the customer’s profitability.
· STANDARDS:
Clear statements of our standards of excellence and achievement. Clear descriptions of our measurements of product quality, service quality and personal effectiveness. Clear statements of the way in which we evaluate performance.
· PROFESSIONALISM:
Knowledge of what constitutes professional behavior in your organization. What the accepted practices are with regard to communication with managers/employees, colleagues, customer, suppliers. What rules relate to dress and what constitutes acceptable social behavior at work.
· JOB INFORMATION:
What is the full range of job information required? Who should I go to for the information I lack and what can I expect the organization to provide? What resources am I expected to use? What do I do if I can’t find the information I need? What are the requirements of my job?
· ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION:
What is the business of this organization? (You may surprise yourself by asking this Question.) What is its financial status? Where do I fit in? Where do I go or develop within the organization?
ATTITUDE:
· FAIRNESS:
The need to treat other people fairly, and be treated fairly in relation to the way others are treated.
· OPENNESS:
The need to deal with the people openly, honestly and directly in order that they can do the best possible job.
· RESPECT:
The need to respect other people, employee, customer and suppliers as fellow contributors to the well-being of the organization. The need to receive respect.
· SUPPORTIVENESS:
The need to receive support for the work from administrative, technical and other staff whose jobs are interrelated with my job. The need to offer support in the same way.
· RESPONSIVENESS:
The expectation that may effort will receive a response in terms of prompt and specific feedback and the resources needed to do the job.
SKILLS:
· PROCEDURES:
Step-by-step instructions of guidance on how to do a task or a whole job related to the way in which the organization works.
· MODELS:
Representations of what is happing in the organization which will help me understand what needs to be done.
· CRITERIA:
Standards of performance that tell me what I need to do and what constitutes acceptable work. Specific measures about quality and quantity. Measures related to skills I have.
· TOOLS:
Methods to communicate effectively. Ways of gathering data and processing if into an understandable and communicatable form. Manual dexterity and methods for acquiring it. Methods to measure time and workload. Ways of making decisions. Problem-solving methods.
Download PDF File HERE
Downlaod Chart HERE
Download (PAQ) HERE
0 comments:
Post a Comment